ProtectStar Communication Suite Description
The pre-beta version of the ProtectStar鈩?Communication Suite is available: At present the beta version allows 2-64 users to hold highly encrypted chats and conferences and to exchange data securely.
The chat messages and data are sent directly and securely from one client to another 鈥?unlike other communications programs on the market that use third party servers.
In the final version the ProtectStar鈩?Communication Suite will also be able to transfer highly encrypted video and language from one computer to another directly. Private users will be able to connect with up to 128 other users.
* Strong 2048 Bit RSA Public Key encryption Algorithm for private key Exchange
* Rijndael / AES the U.S. government's Federal Information Processing Standard (FIPS) and Advanced Encryption Standard (AES) cipher algorithm is used
* 256 bit block size with CBC cipher technology and random data as padding added on the remaining bits
* Use of Session Keys: With every new chat session, a new security key is used. Users have no headache to deal with keys and worry about transferring and saving the keys
* Double layer of Protection with a two pass encryption using different security keys
* Unique messaging system with not repeating the same message again to put any Attacker into the wrong track.
ProtectStar Communication Suite Screenshots
Screenshots are not available currently.
What's New in ProtectStar Communication Suite Pre-BETA
Release notes are not available currently.
ProtectStar Communication Suite Requirements
No additional system requirements.